Universal Life - UniLady

UniLady is an insurance investment plan by Universal Life that provides women with protection against loss of life, serious diseases and disability.

It pays 20% of total coverage when diagnosed with a gynecological carcinoma (breast, uterine cervix, body of uterus, ovary, fallopian tube or vagina) while the policy remains in force with the other 80%. By choosing this unique product, you can enjoy peace of mind, knowing that you and your family are financially covered in case the unthinkable happens.



Copyright 2009 LifePartners Group
Licensed & Developed by UiBS›®
The configuration of the site has not been completed.

If you are an administrator please visit CMS. Local Time: 12:00 πμ